Free Sample Issue
Authoritative resource for critical, evaluated reference data for the physical sciences and engineering
Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data (JPCRD) provides critically evaluated data in physics and chemistry. All data are fully documented with original sources, the criteria used for evaluation, and tabular and graphical presentations of recommended values. The journal is a joint publication of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the American Institute of Physics. Content is published online daily and collected into quarterly online and printed issues.
The journal now includes new collections from the IUPAC Solubility Data Series, as well as many other compilations from groups such as CODATA (Fundamental Constants) and other international data activities.
For more information visit JCPRD’s About the Journal page.
ISSN Print: 0047-2689
Online: 1529-7845 CODEN: JPCRBU
Check out a FREE Sample Issue of Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Online.
For Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference subscription pricing click here.
If you wish to purchase individual JPCRD articles with any frequency, you may want to consider an AIP Article Pack. This recent issue provides a sample of the subjects covered by Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference. You'll discover some of the electronic features that distinguish AIP's online journals. Most features available to sub scribers are active with this sample issue, allowing you to:
- Link content directly to social bookmarking applications
- Link to selected cited articles in major journals and databases
- Link to selected citing articles and related articles (including errata, comments, and replies)
- Directly access citation data from the abstract page in various formats including BibTeX, COinS, Medline, EndNote, RefWorks and Plain Text
- Access auxiliary material such as data tables or multimedia
- Request permission for rights to reuse articles for coursework, translations, web, etc.
Library Recommendation Form
If you'd like your institution to subscribe to Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, let us know and we'll send an evaluation copy to your librarian. Library Form.